Thanks again Thomas.
I did some research on Zeolite and it seems to be a usefull tool.
I have also been to the japanese web site. Dr Ishii said that charcoal
can raise the pH when used in amount exceeding 20 tons per hectare.
That was not my intention any way. I do use charcoal in smaller
amounts always in combination with other organic materials that do
decrease pH. Regarding Fermented X Unfermented organic matter
that is a japanese nightmare also. For some reason they cannot apply
unfermented organic material to their soils without running into the trouble
of
having larvae of flies developing and damaging their crops specially soyben
small plants. Therefore they have devised the so called " Bokashi" or
fermented Soil with Fish meal, Canola meal, chicken manure, Rice bran
and Bone meal.
Here in Brazil we can add those products straight to the soil without the
problem of attracting any pests and therefore we can do " Sheet Composting"
prior to planting.

Jose