Dear Markess,

At 02:26 PM 12/26/2001 -0600, you wrote:

> <The modern age has had the
>>
>> tendency to lose this power of Isis, this power of Mary. It has been killed
>> by all that arose with the modern consciousness of humankind. And the
>> confessions have in part exterminated just this view of Mary.
>>
>> This is the mystery of modern humanity: Fundamentally speaking, Mary-Isis
>> has been killed, and she must be sought, just as Osiris was sought by Isis
>> in Asia. But she must be sought in the infinite spaces of the universe with
>> the power that Christ can awaken in us, if we devote ourselves to him in the
>> right way.
>>
>> Let us picture this rightly, let us immerse ourselves in this new Isis
>> legend which must be experienced, and let us fill our souls with it. Then we
>> will experience in a true sense what humankind in many of its
>> representatives believes, that this new legend fills the holy eve of
>> Christmas, in order to bring us into Christmas day, the day of Christ. This
>> anthroposophical community could become a community of human beings united
>> in love because they feel the need, common to them all, to search. Let us
>> become conscious of this most intimate task! Let us go in spirit to the
>> manger and bring to the Child our sacrifice and our gift, which lie in the
>> knowledge that something altogether new must fill our souls, in order that
>> we may fulfill the tasks which can lead humankind out of barbarism into a
>> truly new civilization.>

You can read a gospel, found in Tibet, which attributes a much greater role to
the women around Jesus. This gospel can be found at:

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/jesus/twelve.htm

Here is a quote about the male and female from it:

1. JESUS came to a certain fountain near Bethany, around which grew twelve palm
trees, where he often went with his disciples to teach them of the mysteries of
the kingdom, and there he sat beneath the shade of the trees and his disciples
with him.

2. And one of them said, Master, it is written of old, The Alohim made man in
Their own image, male and female created They them. How sayest thou then that
God is one? And Jesus said unto them, Verily, I said unto you, In God there is
neither male nor female and yet both are one, and God is the Two in One. He is
She and She is He. The Alohim-our God-is perfect, Infinite, and One.

3. As in the man, the Father is manifest, and the Mother hidden; so in the
woman, the Mother is manifest, and the Father hidden. Therefore shall the name
of the Father and the Mother be equally hallowed, for They are the great Powers
of God, and the one is not without the other, in the One God.

4. Adore ye God, above you, beneath you, on the right hand, on the left hand
before you, behind you, within you, around you. Verily, there is but One God,
Who is All in All, and in Whom all things do consist, the Fount of all Life and
all Substance, without beginning and without end.

5. The things which are seen and pass away are The manifestations of the unseen
which are eternal, that from the visible things of Nature ye may reach to the
invisible things of the Godhead; and by that which is natural, attain to that
which is spiritual.

6. Verily, the Alohim created man in the divine image male and female, and all
nature is in the Image of God, therefore is God both male and female, not
divided, but the Two in One, Undivided and Eternal, by Whom and in Whom are all
things, visible and invisible.

>> In another thought on the lecture, is a look at duality of Male/Female tied
>> to Ancient Egypt possibly predating the Luciferian take over of the culture,
>> the Feminine face of the Mono Dea was Hathor. She in one of her many guises,
>> that as the Cattle Goddess carried the Solar disk through the sky between
>> her horns everyday. I conjecture that her Son "I",  walked-in to Moses on
>> Mount Horeb. This was expressed as the Rays "the Horns Of Hathor" with which
>> Moses was arrayed with when he descended to the tribes who were caught up in
>> the externalizing of the sacred to the golden calf of Lucifer.

Though Lawrence Gardner makes some claims which are difficult to support, I
think his claim that Serabit El Khadim on the Sinai Peninsula is the original
Mt. Sinai that Moses came down from is a good working theory. In 1905 Flinders
Petrie discovered a mysterious white powder in the storerooms of the temple of
Hathor on Serabit. You can read more about this and see some recent photos of
the temple at:

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/shewbread.htm

Coincidentally the golden calf, which was "burned" and fed to the Israelites
could not have been burned using conventional methods known to modern
metallurgy. If you heat gold it melts. But is is relatively easy to heat gold
in sodium metal or molten lye and get a white powder which is ingestible and
which has healing and spiritual benefits. I have done this and eaten the
resulting ORMUS gold.

It is interesting to note that this white powder of gold can be heated to 1,160
in the absence of air and made into a "pure gold, like unto clear glass". You
can see some pictures of the clear glass of certain other precious metals at:

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/green.htm

--

With kindest regards,

Barry Carter
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Web Pages:
Forest - http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/bmnfa/index.htm
ORMUS - http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/whatisit.htm
Phone: 541-523-3357

pleasure and pain are merely surfaces
(one itself showing,itself hiding one)
life's only and true value neither is
love makes the little thickness of the coin
E.E. Cummings