In a message dated 12/28/2001 8:26:15 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I welcome the many new people who have joined the list in the past
few months. Learning the sensibilities of biodynamic farming and
gardening from this list can be a very slow affair. If you do not
have a background in biodynamics, I would strongly urge you to read
at least one good introductory book on biodynamics before posting to
this list in order to keep your contributions within the range of
acceptable and sensible BD approaches.

Hello Allan,

If its possible, could you give the new people a breif over view of the difference between Organic Farming and BD Farming. Short of reading a introductory book on BD.

Respectfully,
Don