Hi I would appreicte the forms for Green Gold Laboratories.  Thanks.

----------
From:   Green Gold[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Saturday, December 29, 2001 8:41 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: Albrecht System for soil testing and fertilisation

Dear Ms. Jaeger,

An Albrecht analysis is the only analysis worth purchasing in our opinion and even
then the labs vary.  For a full Albrecht that doesn't fudge on the calcium analysis
requires the proper equipment and therefore I  recommend Green Gold Laboratories in
America.  A full, standard soil analysis with Cations and Trace minerals is $35.  This
shows available colloidal minerals, organic matter, cations, trace minerals, pH, and
other pertinent information.  It is a tell tale for performing and non performing
soils.  Tests for compost, other mediums and their prices are also available.

For a consultant to review the analysis and make crop specific and geographic specific
recommendations for minerals, application amounts, dates for applications, an
additional $75 is charged.  This is a report based on the soil analysis, which
includes specific indigenous minerals, compost, etc., and all recommendations are in
accordance with the California Organic Foods Act of 1990 for unlimited use in organic
food production.

Anyone who is interested can e-mail  for a form on how to properly take a soil sample
or the forms on where the one cup of soil is to be mailed.

Holiday Greetings to All!

Cecilia Harmon

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

  Hi all,

  May I ask, if anyone has any experience or knowledge of the Albrecht System for
  soil analysis and fertiliser recommendations versus the 'conventional'
  laboratory approach?

  In the organic circles in Australia the Albrecht system is being hailed as the
  best one to use.  Except for anecdotal evidence that some growers say that it
  works for them, I have not seen any other literature about it, especially in
  regards to its adaptation to Australian soils.

  I am writing as research officer for organic vegetables with the Department of
  Natural Resources & Environment - Agriculture Victoria, and am thinking of
  writing an Agnote on soil testing.

  Many thanks for your time and any information you may have to offer.

  PS: I also have a small patch to grow organic vegies on and some data would help
  me to decide, if I should use the Albrecht System.

  Regards,
  Christiane Jaeger

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

<<application/ms-tnef>>