> Ahhhh........
> NUX = heightened sense of smell = MCS......
> Makes sense!
> Thanks Allen!
>
> Don't know much about homeopathy - but seems to work for many.
> I want to know why!  Maybe too scientific minded - I tend to toss the
> mysticism - and want concrete evidence!
Hi Rex, Nearly all matter has an activity. In homeopathy one tends to focus
on the activity rather than the substance. Wth minerals in the lower decimal
potencies they seem able to go straight to the bodies cells so I find them
very quick and effective when correctly prescribed.
Allan, Re Nux Vomica, do you have a nervous or sensitive stomach to go with
your heightened sence of smell?
            Regards, Peter.