perhaps I should start again and see if I can word the procedure better... I
am simplifying here, so bare with me :-)

As I understand it, plants are basically a thermo engine, using warm leaves
evaporating moisture to create the "sucking" to pull up the nutrients
absorbed by the cooler roots.  The greater the temperature difference (delta
T) between roots and leaves, the more sucking there is.  The more nutrients
the plant can ingest, the healthier the plant. A brix reading of the plant
seems to bare this out. The higher the brix, the healthier the plant seems
to be...the healthier the plant the more "umph" its product have ( fruit,
flowerettes, leaves, etc). It seems that the higher the health level of the
plant is, the less disease, parasites etc. it has. Essentially disease ,
bugs etc. attack low health plants to make way for better plants; thats
there job. SO to minimize these detriments all you have to do is have a
basic well nourished plant.

Most plants seem to have the greatest spurts of growth in Springtime when
soil is still relkatively cool and the Sun is warming the young leaves. So
it would seem that duplicating this condition, i.e. warm leaves and cool
roots, would help maximize  the plants ability to use nutrients and grow.

Experimentation has proven out that this does indeed work. Concern then
would be to enrich the soil  so that the plants can get the maximum
nutrients without running out of "gas" so to speak.

Herein lies my interest in what BD may do. Since the procedure above is not
chemical in nature, rather it utilizes the normal thermo dynamic process.

Someone suggested or perhaps they miss understood the procedure I described
thinking it was a hydroponic system. I of course was open to discuss this
twist on the cold ag system I was familiar with and the concept of blending
it with hydroponics.

I appologize for seeming to be interested in a water process rather than
earth process (which actually is NOT the case).

I appreciate those in the group that have considered the hydroponics (even
though I myself did not introduce that idea :-)

My interest is to help assemble and desiminate a more sustainable and
healthy method of agriculture for the tropical zones for improvement of the
quality of life...

as always curious of BD

Bob
SLF