>Dear Cheryl:
>
>Having a few major snakes taking up my garden right now, I would really
>appreciate any articles on peppering.  It's an area I am very intrigued with
>after working with Homoeopathics.
>Thanks
>Liz Davis

Liz, et al - peppers and ashing are often associated with Steiner and
biodynamics but they have, in fact, a long history in general
homeopathics. The literature of homeopathy may be a fertile place to
do more research, since relatively little is laid out in biodynamic
literature. (Check in particular articles in back issues of
HOMEOPATHY TODAY, etc)  -Allan

PS But I, for one, don't think you need to pepper for your snakes. I
think you need to investigate your bioregional biological
interelationships and 'solve' your snake problem by maximizing
diversity rather than 'reducing' it  Enlivening the soil through the
use of the BD Preps and compost teas has a strong anecdotal
reputation for bringing forward many otherwise rare beneficial
species of birds and mammals.