I was in Europe from 1966 to 1968 when waves of radioactivity from various testing explosions circled the Northern Hemisphere. A B.D. farmer in Northern Switzerland used stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) to put beside his cows fresh cut grass. The cows had refused to eat the grass untill a small forkfull of nettle leaves was placed beside the grass. Frau Maria Thun used egg shell to make a preparation to protect against radiation. calcium will absorb a certain amount of radiation. I don't know her exact recipe but we hadn't started working with homoeopathy at that stage so it wouldn't have been potentised.
In the study were doing on the elemtal beings we have just got the bit about the B.D. preparations / remedies helping to attract the helpfull elementals back into the environment. So to heal radio active contamination as in Chernobl a spray regime as recomended by Steven Storch would be the way to go in my opinion. This then backed up by a field broadcaster and intention.
I hope this helps.
Best wishes,   Peter.