:
>>Turns out that Seven Stars and the Kimberton CSA aren't involved.
I'm not sure what the CSA was doing that violated
>>regulations,
.

There is a 3 page typed written notice from the State of Maryland taped onto the large frig where the Kimberton CSA milk and cream and cheese was delivered to Kimberton CSA members in Bethesda Maryland stating to cease and desist selling dairy products.  Our money was refunded for the milk and cream we had ordered.

A Maryland inspector who had gotten info off of Sally Fallon's website advertising the sale of raw milk at certain locations went to the East West Highway address in Bethesda which is the pick up point for the Kimberton CSA members and purchased a gallon of raw milk which he then tested and found to be unpasteurized and therefore "unfit for human consumption".

Too bad the Maryland inspectors do not have something else to do.