From: Paul Fieber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Saturday, February 16, 2002 9:57 AM
Subject: RE: Healing

Dear Wayne and List.

At our conference there were over 50% of the people that received no benefit
from the healing method.  The security during the confernence made us all
feel very uncomfortable.  When you say "pay the price" I don't believe the
God I know requires me to pay any price he has already taken care of this
for us.  I simply say to everyone be very cautious as there are many healing
methods today that are very skeptical and this is one of them.