Greetings Barbara and all,

This e-group is quite a find for me and I've been
enjoying the postings as of the last several days.

Barbara, would it be possible for you to say more
about what/(or who) you are referring to when you say
"promised to us" in your most recent message: "...the
alchemical process which was promised to us to evolve
into compassionate and humane beings."?

My recent joining to this list resulted from my
following up on a message concerning Shanti Yoga's raw
milk Notice. I read the news through the
"native-nutrition" e-group.

Looking forward to learning more!

JohnMichael
Weston A. Price Foundation - Local Chapter
representative in Grass Valley, California