There are many levels at which this can be approached.

I prefer deterrents rather than killing.

With things like weevils in grain and like, Neem or White Cedar, is non harmful
to people but insects can't stand it. Small bags of Lavender behind the books in
book shelves or in drawers make silverfish and the like want to go to the
neighbours.

Agricultural Radionics has rates to move many things on.

Gil