>Looking over the tools in question I noted that they were intended for soils
>*already* under cultivation, not as primary tillage tools. I wonder if there
>are sources for the sort of strong alloy tools Steve Storch is talking
>about.

My read is that Viktor Schauberger was advocating farm implements
that were plated with copper but were not made of copper.

Frank, et al,

  - Most cattle feeds are supplemented with copper to the point that
are considered to be dangerous to sheep (sheep apparently cannot
eliminate cooper appropriately and it eventually becomes toxic in
their systems). Does this added copper interfere with the
decomposition of cow pies in the pasture?

And what about me, BD grower who likes to treat his cows to a bucket
or so of feedstore sweetfeed a week (just as he likes to treat
himself to a bucket or so of Ben and Jerry's a week, at least until 7
Stars brings out Kimberton Krunch) Is there enough copper blowby in
small amounts of feed like that to make that maure inappropirate
(counterindicated) for barrel compost?

Thanks