>Allan-how does streaming audio work, ie., what do I need to receive it?  Or,
>what do I need to receive any of the other scenarios?  I am using XP-home,
>PC, and I bellieve I have REal Player already.  Michael

RealPlayer automatically receives the files set up for it. You
probably have quicktime or a quicktime player already also.

The point of the streaming is so that you can listen to the program
in less time than it would take to download it and listen to the
program and you don't need to use up any of your own disk space.