Title: One Infinte Community Website [was New thread:]

Folks got this from another list.
Note to Manfred
the natbldg info would give you some help

L&L
Markess

Hello everyone,
    I want to invite you to come take a look at
another internet creation I put together today.  It's
an official site dedicated to the creation of
intentional communities and eco-villages.

http://www.soul-flame.com/Oneinfiniteindex.html

I hope this will supply many of you with renewed
interest and dedication to the cause of creative
community building and all that comes along with being
socially and environmentally responsible citizens of
our home - planet earth.

peace to you all,
Eric Nelson

http://sports.yahoo.com