Title: Re: ADMIN: LAST CALL: Questions for James DeMeo
James,

Thank you for your work.
I look forward to reading more of it in the future.

Orgone accumulators have similarities to capacitors,
layers of materials. One a conductor, one an insulator which excepts an "investment" of charge. With a capacitor there is a gate or spark gap to regulate the discharge. Is this also true in an accumulator? I've never seen such a gate or  gap? If not, does intent regulate discharge or....

Another question of somewhat similar nature. I relate to Subtle Bodies surrounding bodies & their beings. These SB have to have distinct boundaries if they short out and they "cause" dis-ease. I see how one could consider these SB to be an Orgone generator/accumulator. Does this fit in your experience?

If the SB model fits somehow in your work do you perceive whether "armoring" would be a massive shorting or a collapse  on a large scale between bodies?

In acupuncture work Qi is said to have four forms
Blood, Essence, Spirit and Body Fluids in your experience does Orgone differentiate into these distinct forms? If so can they be accumulated separately?

Thanks again!
In Love & Light
Markess