Wayne -

Thanks for taking the time to write the good note.

We never use pressure treated wood in any fashion near food that
humans will eat or, in fact, anywhere on this conservation property.

Were you, perhaps, talking about the 'new, improved' pressure treated
wood? If so, I'd like to hear more about it.

We use locust posts/ logs/ timbers in most situtions where pressure
treated wood w.b. called for in conventional construct. Yes, using
logs can be very tedious!

-Allan

PS Just an 'update' for everyone: this is not a tractor shed, this is
a shed for storing hand tools (spades/forks), amendments (rock dust)
and field seed (rye/buckwheat/etc) I am hoping to also be able to
have a 'desk' at the entrance way.