Dears -
You know, this list is quite the community.  Reading the postings re your
shed, Allan, made me on the one hand wish that we all were in fact a
physical community - what a grand event your shed would be!  And then I
realized that we are in fact a community - of energy and support and
inspiration.  Each of us, in our own way, is out there trying to bring
light into darkness, life into lifelessness.  Our presence for each other
provides an oasis of confirmation that what we are doing is in fact what
urgently needs to be done.  Blessings on us all.
Best,
Essie