----- Original Message -----
From: Merla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 3:02 AM
Subject: Re: Merla and the Weed Board

> > Lloyd,
>
> How do you get Malcolm Rae cards of BD Preps--from L____, I guess, and
> what is a card / 2 pot potentiser?  I have written to a homeopath I know
about
> this then thought I should ask you.
>
> Merla  - lets keep this one off list !!
.
I bought a set of BD cards late last year from the Malcolm Rae people  The
phone number was
   Magneto Geometrics    001144 208 461 2220
   Fax      001544 208 461 5253 ( these are the full number, you need to
substitute your IDD for the Australian bit at the start)
. The whole deal cost about fifty or sixty dollars Australian (say $35 US)
> OR  email me back your postal address and some old ones might just turn up
in your mailbox one day soon

The potentiser I use is Australian made and very good quality - it has an
input plate and 2 card reader slots so that you can either use actual
materials on the plate or the geometric cards in the two slots to transfer
the energy patterns to a small container in the recieving well or use an
extension cable to potentise a spray tanker load of water. (I use the
extension cable to potentise coke bottles of water for bugs and weeds around
the garden)  You will probably find that your homeopath friend will have a
two or four card potentiser with an extender cable that will do just fine
If you are having as much hassles with officialdom as your previous letters
indicate then I think this is the way to go. Mind you when you get some
results (and I believe you will ) it is going to be extremely difficult to
explain what you did !!
Cheers
Lloyd Charles