458 Michael Roboz, North
>Vancouver, BC, Canada

posted this chain letter in full along with 458 signatures. After our
recent thread where many list members showed dissatification with off topic
posts I feel it ws irresponsible to post this chain letter >>> without at
least validating it.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blrainforest.htm?terms=Brazilian+Rain+
Forest

outlines that this chain letter is 2 years old and no longer valid.

>>> snip <<<<

>     The Brazilian congress is now voting on a project that will reduce
the
>Amazon forest to 50% of its size. It will take 1 MINUTE to read this,
>but
>PLEASE put your names on the list and forward this on. The area to    be
>deforested is 4 times the size of Portugal and would be mainly used for
>agriculture and pastures for livestock. All the wood is to be sold to
>international markets in the form of wood chips, by large multinational
>companies. The truth is that the soil in the Amazon forest is useless
>without the forest itself. It's quality is very acidic and the region is

Laura Sabourin
Feast of Fields Inc
Demeter Certified Vineyard & Farm  http://www.ragdolls.net/vineyard.htm
Ragenesque Ragdoll Cattery http://www.ragdolls.net/ragenesq.htm