Jose

please share with us how your machine works.
 do you contain the compost or free flow it ? cow/horse/vermicompst ?
 do you use aeration as well as circulation if so through what method ?
what type of liquid pump do you use ?
do you preheat your water ?
with respect to practical vs. theoretical I do work in my vineyard (hands
on)  8-12 hours a day this thoery stuff is saved for rainy days :-) like
today

>From: "Jose Luiz M Garcia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: RES: vortex pump
>Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 20:58:36 -0300
>
>I make Compost Tea Brewers that do circulate
>the tea many times. A tea like that will not have a very high
>fungal population but will have an excellent bacterial population.
>Users of my brewers are coming to me on the phone everyday
>telling me that this process is excellent and control many fungal
>disease.
>Please do not forget that most plant diseases are from
>fungal origin and not bacterial and the best way to control fungy is
>not to use another fungi but to use some bacteria.
>Now , you want me to believe in what I see everyday or do you want me to
>believe in what is written in Elaine Ingham web site ?
>I believe that you people are too much attached to some eco-icons
>like Elaine and that is the worse sort of handycap one can have.
>I have nothing against Dr Ingham who I also admire but my admiration
>for her does not stop me from thinking clearly.
>Did you break away with the system to follow what some specific
>icons have to say or do you break away from the system to be free
>In your actions and thoghts ?
>Be inovative. Be corageous. Try to spend more time trying to see what
>Nature has in fact to tell you. Truth will come from direct observation
>of nature
>and not from the screen of your P.C. and above all try to be less
>theoretical and more practical.

Laura Sabourin
Feast of Fields Inc
Demeter Certified Vineyard & Farm  http://www.ragdolls.net/vineyard.htm