Hi All,

Does anyone have experience using a siphon mixer?

Daniel
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 2:50 PM
Subject: Re: Badger cull (was Re: You & CWD)

In N.Z. the possum is blamed for T.B. but T.B. occurs where there had never been any possum (Australian brush tail possum) I'm sure that if these animals had never been brought to N.Z. our cows would have had T.B. just the same. May be its time to find out what the real cause of T.B. is and do something about that.
There is one suggestion here that there is a link to the soil levels of iron and mangenese. Does anyone live in an area where cattle don't get T.B.? Perhaps naturpaths or other health workers might have some suggestions that we can work through. It might be as simple as diligent use of all the Steiner remedies!!
Perhaps one could pepper a badger barrier round dairy and cattle pasture!!
Best wishes,    Peter.