Perry & Virginia,
Thanks for the reports on vinegar as a weed killer! I work part time at an organic garden center, and we carry a 20% horticultural vinegar for weeds, but no one I know has tried it, so I did not want to suggest it in these recent discussions.

It is good to know that it does show good results; both for this forum and for the many customers I deal with who are trying to switch to organic and need guidance. It is cheap, which is also a good thing.

I, too, would rather touch lots of "nasty" natural things than man-made poisons like Roundup.

Strength & Wisdom,
Micah

Al-Qemi- Alchemical & Spagyric products for healing body, spirit & soul. Visit us on the web at: www.al-qemi.com