From: Hugh Lovel
Sent: July 21, 2002 6:21 PM
Subject: Re: BD 501 (5x)

Dear Allan,

This is SO right. Stir as appropriate, not as told by rote formula. For
years I have dowsed for how long to stir 500, 501, etc. and come up with
times like 45 minutes, 43 minutes, whatever.

Let's not forget Greg Willis's rigid 60 minute rule. He believed that, and
it was doubtless true for him even though he did the best job of creating
vortices in a barrel I've ever seen. But according to the best I can tell
we can get high end results with less stirring of fewer "perfect" vortices,
which is not to say we will match Greg--who claims he is going to sue me
for "stealing" his horn clay. He's still a genius and a good praticioner.
But in some areas Greg may be or rather probably is all wet.

One of the variables we are working with is our thoughts influence our
experiments. So do Greg's. Greg meditates every morning for at least 30
minutes so he really focuses his thinking. Probably that influences his
results more strongly. More of us should do that.

In any event, I simply dowse for the appropriate potentization time. If for
a homeopathic, like this one we're talking about, my pendulum indicates 15
minutes, that's it. If it comes up 5 minutes that's it.

The essence of control is to use the EXACT amount of force that is
neccessary, no more and no less. Aren't we seeking control? We should think
about that. Don't we want to be more exact?

Best,
Hugh Lovel

Visit our website at: www.unionag.org