Steve,

Plan on testing it on a small plot in my pasture...I guess if the grass
doesn't turn brown it "works"...

Barry,

Thanks for the links..some good info there...we'll try some things as soon
as we get to the coast for water.

Regarding paramagnetic rock dust...where does one find it in the U.S. I
looked into Azomite, but Utah is a long way from Florida. Full semi loads
were not unreasonably priced per ton, but 24 tons would still be a large
investment. (anybody near Florida want to split a load??) Looked in to a
more local source of granite "sand" from close by in Georgia, but I wonder
now, is "any" granite dust better than no granite dust. If I did get a
sample from my "local" source how could I tell or test for quality. I
understand that off-farm inputs must be scrutinized properly, but I've read
some Albrecht and have a clearer understanding of how much help my "washed
out subtropical sands" need....I've got the resources now to do
something...just need to figure out what! (yes I know, been putting the new
25 gal crock to good use, the cows are making contributions daily, and the
summer legume cover is doing well)

Ed