James
I am not sure if you have noticed that Australia is the US's little
brother and that it is becoming more like the US every day and the
people are so party orientated or lethargic that they have not even
noticed some of the most draconion legislation in the world against
natural health and in support of rampant GE is in OZ. All with out a
wimper. As long as no one notices I guess it is not going on. A little
like the tree falling in the forest -yeah right.
The real axis of evil claims from the EArth Summit has been aimed at
Aus. Canada and the US. Ra RA the great aussie rip shit and bust spirit.
Yes it is there as it is in the US but the government is doing the same
things with the same attitudes with the same outcomes. It only a matter
of time and the US and Aussie will be indestinguishable.

Glen
(expat aussie)

--
Garuda Biodynamics - for BD Preps, Consultations, Books & Diagrams
See our web site @ http://get.to/garuda