Markess

From: "Peter Michael Bacchus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The answer to this one is quite simple. Apply biodynamic remedies with
volcanic rock dust and or compost tea. This sounds almost like the beginings
of trees dieing of in Europes forests, which later became known as acid
rain. The organism might be different but we need to look behind the
organism and ask why it is there in pest propotions and what is missing that
would normally keep it under control. Sending  samples of soil and possibly
leaf  to the S.F.W. lab. would help with this information.
Regards,
Peter.