Lloyd Charles wrote:

> [...]
Lloyd,

I don't believe these are viral emails - more likely Manda Pie IS the
recipient of viral emails from someone with a bdnow connection and she
is trying to tell us something. If you check out
http://www.seedsforanewhumanity.org/   you will see there is an artist
named Manda Pie from Tulsa OK who has generated a Tree-of-Life  jpg.
Also there is an isp named galstar.com. Allan, did you try to send an
email to piezrfun, by any chance?

roger