Good for you, Merla,

Sometimes it pays to egg one's opponents into going ballistic. Then the
fence stradlers wonder "What was that all about?" and you may get a better
hearing next time.

It is a position of power to be able to publicly ask, "Why do you think you
can usurp my right to state my position and beliefs in public? Why can't I
have my say while you sit quietly and listen? Haven't I given you similar
respect? Just because you have a big penis, you don't have to wave it in
public, do you? And if you feel insecure about your size, that still
doesn't give you special rights, does it?"

(Obviously there are few rules, so it can be fun to hit them below the
belt. But you're probably a nicer person than I might be, and my advice is
probably worthless, as advice usually is.)

Good luck,
Hugh

Visit our website at: www.unionag.org