In a message dated 10/17/02 12:23:57 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Can you all visualize them supporting our
work and Randy having a change of heart and becoming less threatened by
people who work with natural processes? >>

Hi Merla, sorry you had to get treated that way.  It sounds like Randy has a
vestigal penis problem.  If you want to change his heart give me his contact
information, because what he did is slanderous and it sounds like a lawsuit
to me.  Not that I would enguage in that behaviour, it is that people that
shoot their mouth off like that need to be put in there place and reminded of
a few things in the realm of ethics and manners.  So, out of respect for Dr.
Pfeiffer please send me his contact info...  Peace, sstorch