Envirolink has it's quirks. One of those quirks is that it is so anti-spam that it often rejects subscribers from posting to this list. Sometimes, it's so cautious that is outright unsubscribes people, without fanfare.

If you ever took a look at the spam files that BD Now! generates, my friends, I'm sure you would forgive envirolink of all of her quirks! We really get some crap thrown at us, none of which makes it to the list.

Anyway, if you have problems, get thrown off the list, or whatever, just email me at my personal account, [EMAIL PROTECTED] Put something like "NEED BD NOW! HELP!" in the subject or I just might anti-spam your message myself, never seeing what you had to say. OK?

You can unsubscribe yourself,, as long as you do it from the address you subscribed from.

send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Put UNSUB in the message area. That's all there is to it.

If you can't send from your original email address, or if your unsub doesn't take, just send me personal mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with something like UNSUB BD NOW! in the subject of your message and I'll take care of it in a little while.

I get about 500 messages a day. Most of them from the descendents of African potentates. I'm really quick on the delete key, so, by all means, get that BD NOW! in the subject of your message!!

Thanks

-Allan