Hi Markess (and others following this thread)
> But I believe Lute Larson and others have had great Radionic success with
> hard pan and even standing water using Radionic rates to increase porosity
> and air circulation. The field broadcaster would be a great device to set
> these patterns consistently.
For sure ! and there are Malcolm Rae cards for these conditions that can be
used in the small, cheap, potentiser instruments, I have about ten cards
that relate to soil health, in addition to the BD cards, that I use quite
often in the field broadcasters.

> Given my assumed role of CU & ZN in soil's  circulation of light do you
> think that gypsum would decrease heavy clays tendencies to towards
celating
> these metals.
Hmmmmm ! The conventional guys would talk about Cu & ZN as electrolytes -
circulation of electrical energy - not so different - you have nailed it
here - gypsum does loosen up and release these metallic nutrients into the
soil solution - thats why a little bit of gypsum (in the right soils) is
nice and a lot is damaging
> Gypsum as a "gem" stone has interesting transmissions of laser light with
> odd effects ie halos and hot spots.
The gypsum thats mined for sale tends to be variable and have lots of
extraneous material in it - maybe just the same thing in the gem grade
stuff - impurities refracting light at different rates and angles??
Cheers
Lloyd Charles