Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 10:55:16 -0800
From: Greg Willis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I was amused to read Mr. Palmer's email.  My, what an extraordinary
command of the English language!  Personal attacks don't replace a
reasoned arguments or refutation of my facts and statements.  He makes
no attempt to
argue his side.  I'm sorry I upset Mr. Palmer so much.  Nevertheless,
the facts are still the facts: nothing
the Anthros have done has moved Steiner's agricultural forward into the
21st Century and nothing they have done has advanced Steiner's remedies
beyond what they were 79 years ago.   Everyone else in the farming world
knows this.  Why don't they?

Steiner envisioned farmers, gardeners and just regular folks using his
remedies over the world.  Has this happened?  No.  Who's to blame?  The
very people who took the responsibility for this to themselves, to the
exclusion of all others in the world - the Anthros and the BDidiots.

Can this be fixed?  Yes.  See my next email.

Greg Willis
Agri-Synthesis®