Loved ones,

This IMHO is the most significant and concise writing I have read in ages.

If I may suggest that this refutes, in it's opening 6 or so paragraphs, the
use of peppering to lay a plague on GM wheat & other aspects of the tecno
crap injected in our food. It tells us to put faith in the virility of life
and not fall for the mechanistic belief that because some jerks put chunks
of foreign DNA into a plant's genome that they (the plant) are going to hang
on to it long!

This writing is as the youth say "so huge" that each of us need to (excuse
my forcefulness) need to read it multiple time and apply it to the spiritual
and self observant agricultural lives we try and live. It is first and
foremost full of hope if we apply clearly the fundamentals of that we know
in our Hearts and through our hands and eyes, leaving that DI-cro-metric
mind behind we will have our world worldly then ever!

In Love and Light
Markess