Allan,
My view is very simple. I am a lurker as would be described in previous
post, though that is due to the fact that I am not pre-disposed to writing,
it is not the way in which I tend to work.

Intimidation only works and will continue to work until we are no longer
intimidated. The effects of intimidation are expected by those that
intimidate, if they do not get the desired effect they tend to become angry,
though this is just a manifestation of their original anger that now doesn't
have an external focal point (you, me etc.) that they can have some control
over and feel more validated in their own mind.. We have been slaves to
intimidation for too long, In order to move into a new reality we have to
treat it as an invalid motivator. All of the people that I would consider
great, have one thing in common, they lived by what they believed in and
were not intimidated.

I too have had the intense "satanist" experience, (which is the witch hunts
still trying to rear it's ugly head) police coming to our house to
intimidate, along with a long list of other things, so I am not an armchair
theorist in this respect.

I'm not writing to influence you one way or another, it matters not to me. I
just think that Intimidation on this level is allot different than let's say
civil rights in the 60's, or what Gandhi went through.

Seeking a Cure,
(Mr) Chris