Thanks Gil! wading isn't an option at this depth!
My wife and I have a small home garden here in Durham North Carolina and are looking to take the full scale plunge. We've sprayed the nine preps for two years and the Three Kings this year. There are two more in this area Jon with 161 acres and Leah with fifteen. We delivered the Three Kings prep to them on sunday and were doubly inspired.
I have been "lurking" for only about a week. I'm still wincing a little from some of the pigeon-holing generalizations about anthropops and bdidiots. But thats ok I'm a big enough boy to see the truth in these "observations" - being both an anthroposophist and an idiot.
thanks for the warm welcome gil.
jeff barney