Allan,

I've got a tape of Fred Kirschenmann at the IFOAM conf. last summer. Let me know if you'd like it.

My connection is slow, so they are hard to listen to since it keeps stopping to reload. I reset the buffering time to a longer time, and that helps, but that just makes it longer when it does stop... Anyone else having trouble listening or is it me... Is there a way to save the file? I thought I could right click - "Save target as", but it only saves the link and then reloads to RealPlayer to open.

Perry