From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On
Behalf Of Allan Balliett
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 9:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: BD Now! Audio Files

Folks -

I haven't noticed a lot of interest in the audio files that are
posted at www.ibiblio.org/biodynamics

I've agreed to post the rest of the recordings from Sally Fallon's
2002 Weston A. Price conference, so there's another 7 or so files
about to go up.

Posting files takes a very long time. One one hour presentation can
tie my computer up for 3 hours and myself up for almost that long.

Don't get my wrong, I'm excited to make streaming sound available to
students of biological farming and healthy eating, but I don't want
to invest any more time and effort into this project if people are
not able to utilize it.

Case in point: I made a call for other people's tapes and have
received to replies.

Let me know, ok? We'll count lurkers in this poll also.