Alan
I can appreciate that sound recordings of my presentations at your
conference may be difficult to follow without the pictures.
I have played around on my computer and can record audio (.wav) so that it
replays on Real player and WIndows media player etc.
I would be interested in recording a session or two for you if this fits
your technology. I could send them over on a CD if the files are too big.
What do you think?
Glen
I"m very interested, Glen. You can put an hour in aiff on a CD (more or less) I can translate .wav also. I work on a Mac, but a Mac is open to most formats. Sounds very good, Glenn!! THANKS!!