Deborah Byron wrote:

Dear Roger--My thoughts and prayers are with you and all there who have
suffered such shocking losses (the poor terrified wild animals as
well).  What do the devas have to tell us in times like these?  Was
there no warning?

The speed of advance cancelled out all warnings, sentient and spiritual. Not even devas can predict everything. But - at 3pm yesterday afternoon my wife Robin was on our tile roof cleaning out the gutters (which I couldn't do because I can't handle heights any more) and blocking the downpipes with rags so we could fill the gutters with water. The wind was at gusty gale force and I was up a ladder panic-stricken, my heart in my mouth, thinking of the danger she was in. Then the devas came in to me and quietened me down - we have four here - and between us we fashioned a globe of protective energy around her. Which worked.

I have a lot of time for the devas, have had ever since I first met them in this life about a year ago at Dalgety, even though (or probably because) they have an immense advantage over me. They've been around a long, long time. We would all do well to listen to them more, and more carefully.

Thanks, roger