Diana

One of the following maybe of help, depending on symptoms.

Characteristic cough. Head lowered during spasms - Cuprum aceticum

Patient becomes thin. Breathing shallow and rapid - Drosera

Rapid breathe. Patient thin and anxious - Lycopodium

Worse for movement. Cow lies down a lot of the time. - Bryonia

I generally recommend to use these remedies in 30c potency. After twice a day for 3 days I would expect to see a change in the animal.

Ian Buckingham
Maungatawhiri
New Zealand
I have a 16 month heifer who has a lungworm problem and I would like help for her.  She is under no pressure feedwise.   4 weeks ago she had 5 days of being drenched daily with cider vinegar and still not a happy girl  Any suggestions please?