Hi James
                A  while back you and Roger were playing around with some
501 killing lovegrass, as I said in my post to Liz I looked for the problem
at the time and did'nt see the rest of the picture. I think at the time I
asked Roger to tell the effect of the treatment on other (desirable)
species, but I have cleaned out my computer since so I may be mistaken
there, anyway  I have no reply to that.
                  I've addressed this to the list also , hoping that we
might generate some useful thoughts. As you are aware we are in the grain
business, wheat, barley,oats, and legume pastures for some sheep.  maybe we
should be doing something else but its a popular pastime in my neck of the
woods and seems like the thing to do given the climate and equipment we
have.
1  - Its imperative that we conserve every skerrick of moisture that we can
between crops and at the start of the crop phase - that means a 5 to 8 month
fallow period of some kind - I'm not certified so I have two choices,
neither that attractive - a= retain stubble and use herbicide to stop plant
growth or b= excessive cultivation which is basically where the organic
certified guys are stuck
2.  If your result at Dalgety was a quarter as good as Rogers description of
it we could use 501 mid day to flatten those regrowth weeds that cause us to
have to cultivate our fallow - we could even take stubbles through to
another crop - no till BD!!  I think I am starting to get a handle on non
toxic weed control in crop - nutritional tactics with foliars and the
refractometer and use of peppers , we seem to be making some progress and I
think we will get that figured out over time where we have the growing crop
as a competitor
3.  nutrition and peppering won't do the job in the fallow period as we have
volunteer crop plants and otherwise valuable pasture species growing - dont
want to pepper these, we need them later! just need to stop these for the
fallow period only. also can't use nutrition as we are coming into a time we
want to grow similar plants for profit.
4   In one of the recent Greg Willis posts he referred to the work of Glen
Atkinson and Peter Bacchus
>Homeopathically treated remedies, Glen and Peter have proven, do not carry
over into >the adjacent field, or, if carefully applied, much into the
adjacent
>PLANT.  For the first time since the 1930's, we have a real tool to
>work with.
I can carefully apply a homeopathic 501 to selected paddocks easy and cheap
and I am set up to do it. I AM TALKING SPRAYING IT ON NOT BROADCAST.
5  OK so far so good - looks too good to be true - there must be a down side
?
my major concern with this , and what I would like you (all) to comment on
is what will this do to atmospheric conditions and what is the best way to
counter it - restore the balance if you like - here I'm thinking a radionic
broadcast a few days after the initial 501 spraying ???
6    There is no question the preps are powerful medicine - much more so
than most of us realise. I have seen first hand the effect of 501 / 508 on
the atmosphere  from a field broadcaster - not something to be careless
with!

So James (and others) what do you all think about this - if it would work
without causing damage it would be a valuable tool - as an afterthought
maybe we could boost this a bit with a little vinegar/ citric acid spray
Cheers all
Lloyd Charles