"Authentic Food", I think...with whatever organization name you wish...or
none at all. "CSA" takes a lot of convoluted explaining.  The big guys
[e.g., Whole Foods, Walnut Acres, Eden Foods, Wild Oats] don't necessarily
say they are health food stores or food purveyors.  You have to do the
explaining at some point, but shouldn't have to do it right up front in the
next breath after saying the name.

the url has to go with the csa name. It has to be intuitive to be worthwhile.
Not only is 'authentic food.com' taken, it is taken by a scalper who is accepting bids starting at $1500!!!

AuthenticFoodCSA.com is available, but it introduces the complexity you have mentioned.

Elemental Food, as I said, is gone,also.

Thank. Keep trying!! -Allan

Aurora Farm. the only
unsubsidized, family-run seed farm
in North America offering garden seeds