Just home from Harrisburg, PA where the Cornell Extension hosted their first
Organic / biodynamic viticulture conference.  Speakers on biodynamics
included Gunther Hauk from the Pfeiffer Center, Alan York of Hopland
California.  Alan has extensive vineyard experience and has acheived Demeter
Certification for Ceago and Benziger Vineyards in California.  I brought my
stirring machine and tea brewer and some preparations.  Lots of interest and
I will offer a hands on workshop in the Spring at a Vineyard in PA.  This was
attended by about two hundred vineyard owners and managers.  Some of my
neighbors on the south fork of LI attended.  Another indication that BD is
alive and well and growing, imagine that Cornell agents said the word
biodynamics...sstorch