Perry,

Oustanding site: <<www.aquaticeco.com there's everything you can imagine to [snip]>> thank you! -- looks like I can put together the bubbler at the link you provided earlier(www.dep.state.pa.us/dep/deputate/airwaste/wm/recycle/Tea/tea1.htm) for a grand total of less than $US12.00 (not counting the 2 5-gallon pails, which I already have, s/h for the aquarium supplies, and $ for the molasses). That is:
$6.95 for air pump part#TL2
2.45 for aquarium 3-way gang valve part #810333, and
1.75 for 5 feet of aquarium air tubing part #FT316

A sweet deal indeed for a compost tea maker!

You wrote, << I'm doing it differently now, but with the same
idea... of low cost. >> -- diferent how if you'd care to detail?