Allan, did you read the Sally Fallon article in the late Summer/Autumn 2002
edition of Biodynamics? About the Canadian situation re raw milk. That talked
about cow shares, first time I had heard of the concept.
Helen
Yes, Sally's is the REAL MILK campaign and there are details on her home page. Sally is in OZ right now and won't be back until next week (She is a neighbor) What I'm lacking right now is the details of how this works . How much the share, how much the maintainence, how much the milk? Most of the shares I see on the web do not seem like a fair deal for the consumer, but, then, I may be missing the expense of keeping a cow like that.

Thanks so much for the suggestion, Helen.
-Allan