From: Allan Balliett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 06:50:28 -0500
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cow Shares

Friends -

Is anyone doing cow shares?

Does anyone know of anyone doing cow shares?

I'm finally in a position to offer cow shares and REAL milk this
season but I don't have a good sense on how to procede with this
program. (And many of the ones I see on the web seem just too
expensive!)

I'm interested in what others on this list may be doing or may be observing.

Thanks

-Allan Balliett