When I asked our State Health Inspector he admitted if someone
brought their own clean containers I could sell milk and it 'probably'
would be ok. He said it wouldn't be legal in Texas, but it was one of
those 'iffy things' no one was going to come out and deal with it.
However, I weighed the options of someone bringing a container not
fully clean, or doing something awful like letting the milk sit out
awhile and then blame me. I figured it just wasn't worth the hassle.
I make soap out of my milk instead.

Containers:  Ziploc and probably Hefty bags make 5 gallon size
also. You may have to special order them, but they're nice to
freeze milk in, and the 'soft melt' stage is pretty high. (135* or
something in that range.)