----- Original Message -----
From: Di Handley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: BDNow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 2:49 PM
Subject: Peppering advice

Kia ora wrote

As the full moon is in Leo on Monday my understanding is that it is the best
day for collecting weed seeds for peppering.

Has anyone got any experience of collecting/burning/spraying back on the
land that they are able to share.

 Hi Diana
               I collect things to burn on an opportunistic basis - when you
see it grab it, often collecting the specimen is difficult to do at the
correct timing for burning, - if you have the specimens already collected
then you can make best advantage of the burning time. I think moon in leo is
good for weeds. You may be able to dowse for better times but leo is a good
place to start.
Be aware that some plant material is toxic when burnt so dont fumigate
yourself!
cheers
Lloyd Charles