Wasn't there supposed to be an investigation?

At one time it was supposed to be headed by Henry Kissinger, a man who many currently are pushing to indict for war crimes in the 70's and the likelihood of that actually happening keeping the US from joining the itnernational war crimes treaties. CAN YOU BELIEVE THE NERVE OF THESE PEOPLE?

Now I don't know what is going on.

As hard as it is to believe that all these lies could be covered (Who killed Kennedy?), just watch the way they continue to condemn an Iraq that does everything that dignity will allow to conform to outrageous requests from the US.

Gosh, have we ever seen the evidence against OSAMA?

I saw pictures in The Smithsonian magazine of historical gardens the Taliban had chopped down all the ancient trees in and I saw the faces of dedicated gardeners who worked under threat of death to save the remaining fruits and flowers. I really had to think 'What a load of bararians.'

-Allan